Host a coffee morning
FOR Rotherham Hospice
Host your own coffee morning
Get together with friends, family or workmates for a coffee morning and raise money for vital end-of-life care in Rotherham.
You could raise money by:
- selling delicious cakes and beverages.
- hosting a quiz or games for an entry fee.
- asking local businesses or friends for raffle prizes. Read more about running a raffle here.
- setting up an online Just Giving page in a couple of minutes so people can donate cash-free.
Your support means Rotherham Hospice can care for more people at a time when it matters most.
And Rotherham Hospice is here to help. Get your coffee morning fundraising pack here.
Plan your event
Choose a location & time, invite your guests and let the Rotherham Hospice fundraising team know you’re hosting a coffee morning. Use our helpful coffee morning pack to make your event a big success.
Enjoy your coffee morning with your guests knowing each bake and cuppa is helping Rotherham Hospice provide vital care for our community. You could also host a quiz, play some fun games or run a raffle!
Once your fundraising has finished, send us your funds online, by cheque, or come to the Hospice for cash donations. Let us know you have hosted a coffee morning so we can send you a special thank you.
- Choose your location, date and guest list and get planning. It could be anything from your own back garden or living room, to a larger venue, or your workplace.
- Download your Coffee Morning fundraising pack where you’ll find everything you need to help plan your event, including posters, invites, a handy to-do list, colourful bunting and more!
- Enjoy your Coffee Morning with your guests.
- Once your fundraising is over, please send us your funds online, by cheque, or come to the Hospice for cash donations (Mon-Fri, 8am-4pm).
- Let us know you have hosted a coffee morning so we can send you a special thank you for supporting Rotherham Hospice.
Why you support matters
Rotherham Hospice cares for families experiencing an end-of-life illness, both physically and emotionally. As a charity, Rotherham Hospice needs to raise £3 million each year to fund vital end-of-life services. We can only do it thanks to our amazing supporters like you.
Read more stories about how your support impacts Rotherham families here.