Glow with the Flow
22nd June 2018 7:30pm
GLOW WITH THE FLOW II:
Rotherham's brightest, and most colourful event is back, and bigger than ever!
In 2017, our well supported & successful Midnight Walk underwent a makeover, and a bright one at that!
In 2018, Glow with the Flow will be even better, brighter, & bigger!
Join us for Glow with the Flow II.... our 10k walk from Wickersley School and Sports College stopping half way at St Bernard’s Catholic School.
The event as always will start with a party atmosphere as we get ready to Glow with the Flow and brighten the town. There will be a Clubbercise warm up courtesy Lucy.
And of course there will be an abundance of colour, with our official Glow merchandise!
With your help, the event hopes to raise an incredible £30,000 which will contribute towards the annual running cost of Rotherham Hospice.
Merchandise is now available from our online store.
- The official Glow with the Flow T-Shirt.
- TuTus in a variety of colours.
- Glow sticks.
- Face paints.
- Glow Glasses
- And now for 2018.... Flashing Bunny Ears!
HOW TO ENTER:
- You can get your tickets for just £12 per person!
- Book using the form below.
- Your confirmation email will contain a link to our contact preferences form. As of May 2018, if you do not fill out that form, we will be unable to contact you regarding anything to do with the Hospice, so it is vital that form is completed.
- Further details included in a brand new Glow with the Flow pack will be emailed out to you.
You can download our sponsor forms by clicking here, or you can begin getting sponsorship through our Just Giving Page. To do....
- Click our Just Giving link here.
- Click 'Start Fundraising' on the right hand side of the Just Giving page.
- Share your page across your social media! Feel free to share your page with us, and we'll promote it on our social media accounts!
- That's it! Just Giving will do the rest!
“If we can help the Hospice to continue to give the service we have received and continue to receive, we always will.” – Lauren.
Nicola & Lauren are two of our supporters who sat down with us recently to tell us their story of Lauren's aunt, and Nicola's mum Pam, who sadly passed away at the Hospice, and what Hospice care means to them. Click here to read Pam's story.
By registering for Glow with the Flow, you can help Rotherham Hospice to continue to provide essential palliative care, and bereavement support throughout Rotherham. All of our services - from our inpatient unit, to Hospice at Home, and Sunbeams Child Bereavement Group - are completely free of charge. Without the fundraising efforts of our supporters, we would not be here today.
Ticket holder details
Please complete the details for each ticket
Note: if you close this popup - all name and address data above will be lost