Glow with the Flow
22nd June 2018 7:30pm
GLOW WITH THE FLOW II:
Rotherham's brightest, and most colourful event is back, and bigger than ever!
In 2017, our well supported & successful Midnight Walk underwent a makeover, and a bright one at that!
In 2018, Glow with the Flow will be even better, brighter, & bigger!
Join us for Glow with the Flow II.... our 10k walk from Wickersley School and Sports College stopping half way at St Bernard’s Catholic School.
The event as always will start with a party atmosphere as we get ready to Glow with the Flow and brighten the town. There will be a Clubbercise warm up courtesy Lucy.
And of course there will be an abundance of colour, with our official Glow merchandise!
With your help, the event hopes to raise an incredible £30,000 which will contribute towards the annual running cost of Rotherham Hospice.
Merchandise will be available to purchase soon, and will include:
- The official Glow with the Flow T-Shirt.
- TuTus in a variety of colours.
- Glow sticks.
- Face paints.
HOW TO ENTER:
- You can get your Early Bird Tickets at a price of just £10 until the end of March!
- Book using the form below.
- Your confirmation email will contain a link to our contact preferences form. As of May 2018, if you do not fill out that form, we will be unable to contact you regarding anything to do with the Hospice, so it is vital that form is completed.
- Further details included in a brand new Glow with the Flow pack will be emailed out to you.
You can download our sponsor forms by clicking here, or you can begin getting sponsorship through our Just Giving Page. To do....
- Click our Just Giving link here.
- Click 'Start Fundraising' on the right hand side of the Just Giving page.
- Share your page across your social media! Feel free to share your page with us, and we'll promote it on our social media accounts!
- That's it! Just Giving will do the rest!
Ticket holder details
Please complete the details for each ticket
Note: if you close this popup - all name and address data above will be lost