The opportunities for some great fundraising events across the Rotherham community throughout the year are abundant!
Maybe you’d like to hold a coffee and cake morning, or a comedy night, or even a sponsored dog walk. Whatever you choose to do - whether it be a large scale event, or a smaller local event - to help raise funds for Rotherham Hospice, we’re here to support you from beginning to end.
- You can put your own fundraising event on our website, by clicking here.
- We will send you a Fundraising Pack with all the information you'll need to get started.
- We will promote your event across our social media channels, to over 9000 people!
- Our Community Fundraiser Emma Birch will help you out with anything you need. From balloons, t-shirts, to collection buckets, or help with selling tickets.
- Once your event is over, we’ll hold a cheque presentation for you and showcase your fundraising efforts across our media platforms!
Holding an event is a great – and fun - way to fundraise for Rotherham Hospice. And there are plenty of ideas! Here is our quick A-Z guide to fundraising ideas!
Arts & Crafts Fair
Charity Come Dine with Me
Dress Down Day
Guess The… (weight/number of etc)
Halloween Dress Up Party
International Themed Day/Party
It’s a Knockout
Joke-a-thon (ask people to give you 50p or £1 if your joke makes them laugh).
Job Swap Day
Kite Flying Workshop & Day for Kids.
Murder Mystery Night
Quit Something for a Week
Quintessential British Day
Speed Dating Evening
Soap Box Derby
Trivial Pursuit Tournament
Unwanted Items Sale
Win a Day Off Work
Wine & Cheese Evening
X-Files Quiz Night
Year of Fundraising
Yes to Everything at the Office Day
Zip Wire Challenge
If you would like more information on putting on a fundraising event to raise funds for Rotherham Hospice, please contact Emma Birch on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01709 308900.